We provide community services to assist new immigrant parents in need with the interventions and the right services for their situation. We have the confidence in our program that it help new immigrant parents in reaching their goals. Our program integrates family relationship building, community base therapy, and cultural diversity. We provide programs that give new immigrant parents a new direction and vision.
Our program addresses the local, social issues of homelessness, poverty, and unemployment. We utilize innovative strategies to help vulnerable individuals and provide the necessary support and skills to help households empower themselves and their community. Our Community Base Service aims to increase economic independence by challenging perspectives, improving tangible skills, and inspiring the confidence to achieve.
Our primary service includes homelessness prevention, re-housing from shelter, MFIP benefits enrollment, access to rental assistance programs, and job training/placement. Our service help in need individuals to engage in their communities. Our Community Base Service activities occur in both group settings and one-on-one with staff. We offer community base service for the purpose of long-term stable housing with supportive services to new immigrant adults living with a mental illness.
We provide a combination of consumer-directed services focusing on promoting independence, community integration and successful transition to independent community living. We assist our clients in the following:
- Assistance in achieving independent living skills, support and education to reach goals, building skills at home and in the community.
- Frequent support of needs for overall well-being, organized group activity opportunities at home and in the community.
- Transportation assistant for shopping, counseling services with a focus on interpersonal and family relationships.
- Referrals to access affordable housing, assistance with budgeting and finances, filling out county forms to renew their benefits, online job application, resume help, and interview tips.
Our staff is a multidisciplinary team of professionals who have the ability to assist clients to reach self-suffusion, independent-living, health and wellness. Our professional staffs are consist of:
- Mental Health Professionals
- Registered Nurse
- Service administration