We provide Community Service to assist new immigrant parents in need of interventions with the right services for their situation. We have the confidence that our program helps new immigrant parents with reaching their goal. Our program integrates family relationship building, community base therapy, and cultural diversity. We provide program that gives for new immigrant parents a new direction and vision to each individual’s future.
Our program addresses the local social issues of homelessness, poverty, and unemployment. We utilize innovative and smart strategies to help vulnerable individuals and provide the necessary support and skills to help households empower themselves and their community. Our Community Base Service aim is to increase economic independence by challenging perspective, improving tangible skills, and inspiring the confidence to achieve.
Our primary service includes homelessness prevention, re-housing from shelter, MFIP benefits enrollment, access to rental assistance programs, and job training/placement. Our service help in need individuals to engage in their communities. Our Community Base Service activities occur in both group settings and one-on-one with staff. We offer community base service for the purpose of long-term stable housing with supportive services to new immigrant adults living with a mental illness.
We provide a combination of consumer-directed services focusing on promoting independence, community integration and successfully transitional independent community living. We assist our clients for the followings:
- Assistant in identifying independent living skills goals, support and education to reach goals, building skills at home and in the community.
- Frequent support of needs for overall well-being, organized group activity opportunities at home and in the community.
- Transportation assistant for shopping, counseling services with a focus on interpersonal and family relationships.
- Referrals to access affordable housing, assistant with budgeting and finances, filling out county forms to renew their benefits, online job application, resume, and interview tips.
Our staffs are multidisciplinary team of professionals who have the ability to assist clients to reach self-suffusion, independent living, health and wellness. Our professional staffs are consisting:
- Mental Health Professionals
- Registered Nurse
- Service administration