Waano offers the following trainings/seminars to the local communities in Ethiopia, Somalia and Kenya.
- Building strong local community programs:
1) Understanding teamwork for common goal.
2) Conflict negotiation skills and compromise.
3) Better community builds and collaboration skills.
4) Collective thinking skills for common goodness.
5) Diversity and living together skills.
6) Build better relationship within the local community skills.
7) Prevent starvation and diseases spread within the community.
- Building individual skills and critical thinking programs:
1) Time management and goal setting.
2) Personal responsibility for the community.
3) Business skills and family asset build.
4) Volunteerism and community services skills.
5) Management and administration skills.
6) Negotiation and compromise skills.
7) Helping people, helping themselves skills.